Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 325: A Visit to La La Land

Our beloved Cardinal women are playing the two Pac10 Los Angeles teams this weekend.  On Friday night they face USC at the Galen Center and on Sunday noon they play second seeded UCLA at home.  Both of these games will be the most challenging of the Pac10 season since the beginning of January.  Today, Friday, February 18 is our 22nd anniversary.  So Ron and I decided that the best possible anniversary present we could give each other was a trip to see these games live.  We'll stay in a nice hotel on the beach in Redondo Beach.  It is hard to express just how happy I have been being married to Ron Madson.  He is my perfect friend, helpmeet and partner in life.  A good marriage is among life's greatest blessings.  Here is a favorite photo of me and my sweetheart.  Happy anniversary!  And, go lady Cardinals.

No comments:

Post a Comment