Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 170: Sunday at the Apple Store

Spending Sunday at the Genius Bar at the Apple Store.  It's funny how the world of technology is taking up so much of many of our lives these days.  I woke up to find my IPhone had no battery left.  It had been draining overnight for "no reason."  Having come to depend on this device for information, navigation, phone numbers, friends alerts and the many email that fills the day, my only option today was to drive over the hill to the Hillsdale Apple Store to solve the problem.  People here are very nice and as I write this a technician is restoring my phone and clearing up some software settings that is causing the problem.
So, as I celebrate "everyday things" let me make a special thanks to all of those young men and women who keep our techno-systems working.  All hail the technicians of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment