Friday, June 24, 2022

The Thirteen Maxims Etegami Cards






When I published my book, Improv Wisdom, Don't Prepare, Just Show Up in 2005 there were no graphics or images connected to the book.  Just this year the Chinese edition is being revised to include these thirteen cards, each representing one of the Maxims.  

Many of my friends encouraged me to copy the cards and make them available as a set.  I've been able to have them reproduced by a wonderful company called Moo.com.

They are available for sale.  A single set, including postage costs $25US.  Additional sets are $20.   To order a set, message me via email improvwisdom@gmail.com.   Payment can be made via VENMO.  @Patricia-Madson or via PayPal using the improvwisdom@gmail.com. address.  

These are a limited edition, so if you'd like them, I encourage you to order soon. 
 














 

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for your book, which has become my bible. You gave me the courage to take an improv class back in 2007, which in turn has transformed me from a practiced naysayer into an evangelical yesser. My skills as a player in an improv group suck, but no matter; my life skills are 100% better. I’ve given at least a dozen copies of Improv Wisdom to loved ones. In appreciation for the gifts you share so generously. Joy Overstreet.

    ReplyDelete