Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 241: Blessings


These are a few of my favorite things:  my beloved husband, Ron (back from a run), the turkey roasting in the oven and the gift from Gary and Cheryl . . . a basket of goodies for the holidays.  Everywhere I look I see gifts and blessings.  I don't need Thanksgiving to see them, but it is a good thing to use this day to count those blessings.  My family, my friends, the bountiful food we have to eat, the beautiful home that Ron built and our health: these are high on the list.  And, lest we forget the "commons" that we all share.  Take a moment to look at this wonderful web site to consider society's shared wealth.
OntheCommons.org.  Let us also celebrate our lakes, our water supply, our national forests, public universities, and the Internet. 
Happy thanksgiving to all.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment