Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 247: The ladies of Curves

Four years ago I joined the Curves family of women who show up a few times a week to "jiggle and bounce" (as Ron says).  We spend a half hour moving around a circuit of ten machines and bouncing in between to upbeat music.  Recently I passed my 900 mark and got a t-shirt for my efforts.  I've enjoyed having a regular way to move my body.  Also, the Curves system promotes friendship and the fun of doing something a little hard with others.  We trade gossip and recipes and reviews of local restaurants, etc.  Here I sit, all color coordinated, with the current owner, Bonnie.  This is the Half Moon Bay branch of this business.  Good for cardio and strength training.  Here's a salute to the women at Curves!

No comments:

Post a Comment