Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 316: Did you lose a cat?

Perhaps you are like me: drowning in email.  My Apple Computer email program, which saves everything no matter what, tells me that it currently has 10,512 emails lurking somewhere.  This is since I moved my world into the Macintosh realm.  That was about 16 months ago.  Well.  I have many near and distant friends and relatives who thrive on sending joke photos and silly things to everyone on their list.  I mean, why not?  It's so easy.  Most of these produce a gag reaction.  Occasionally I get one that really does strike me as funny.  Here is today's gem from a neighbor.  I have no idea of its origin or would give credit to the clever soul who snapped this.  It does make you wonder just what the story is, doesn't it? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment