Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 326: the Japanese book cover

As I was waiting at SFO for our flight to LAX I received an email from the Japanese translator of my book IMPROV WISDOM. She kindly sent me a copy of the mockup of the cover design for the book which will go to press next week and go on sale in early March in Japan. I think the Japanese subtitle is something like Stanford Improviser. It is a thrill to see this as a reality. I wish to thank all of my Japanese literary family who helped bring the book into being. Tomoko Nozu, translator, Issei Mizuno, editor, and Hiroyuki Fukuda and Dr Takashi Takao who collaborated on a forward to introduce the book to the Japanese people. My gratitude is overflowing for all of their generous help and effort. May this edition provide helpful advice for those who read it. Arigato gozaimasu.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment