Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 335: the world of modern medicine.

I'm sitting in the ENT department of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation (PAMF). Ron and I recently joined this medical group and chose a doctor who is part of the Family Medicine practice. One of the features of being a patient here is that your communications are established online. As I sit here waiting for Ron to have a routine appointment (nothing really wrong just a checkup) I checked my IPhone App and found a message from the Gastroenterologist who did some tests on me last week. How cool is this? Receiving reassuring heath news through a private web site transmitted to an app . . . Well this feels like the future. The painting I post with this writing is original art which is hanging on the wall here. Everywhere you go here there is lovely, comforting art. What a wonderful world.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:El Camino Real,San Jose,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment