Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 353: The Birth of Improv Wisdom in Japan



March 11, 2011 is a date that will remain historic for Japan.  It is the day that the devastating earthquake and tsunami stuck Japan.  I learned today from Tomoko Nozu, my wonderful translator in Japan that March 11, 2011 was also the publication date for my book, Improv Wisdom: Don't Prepare, Just Show Up in Japan.  This date the book went on sale in bookstores and on Amazon.co.jp.  Yesterday Tomoko reported that the book was #39 in sales on Japan's Amazon site.  As the world watches Japan work to heal itself and come together again as a country it is my prayer that this small book can be a help to those who read it.  I am indebted to Tomoko for her skillful work bringing the book to life in her country. Arigato gozaimasu, Tomoko-san.

No comments:

Post a Comment